December 01, 2004
well, i think it's enough. i don't have any tears in my eyes anymore and my sorrows just disappear. mmhhh.. but maybe it's just hiding somewhere. wish me luck, i don't want them back.

and now, here i am at the office. still at the office. no doubt, i really love this place. yes, that same room :)
..dalam ruangan segede kurang lebih 20m x 8m, dengan 9 AC, dan segambreng perokok.
Meja gw di pojokan, di balakang kursi gw, ada ruangan bos gw yang cuman disekat setinggi badan gw, yang selalu full asap, depan gw ada deretan meja data entry, yang penghuninya ngerokok semua. Satu-satunya partner kerja bikin program gw, duduknya kira-kira 3m di sebelah kanan gw, dan dia juga perokok berat. Pas diatas kepala gw ada AC yang ga pernah mati..

and... that dearly partner i have here just made a new phrase when he saw this layout a minute ago. it was 'true norak'. *grin* well yeah, i can believe in this guy, he never lie to me.

ok, i'll work on it as a project during my overtime.

it's almost 9. i can get home by nine.

mmhh.. is it another boring day i've got ? no.. i don't think so. i'm in love with my life today. :)
still me @ 8:14 PM and your

leon!E ~ Jan'2006